FIRST Security protects what you value most
Times have changed since First Security was founded in 1999, but our commitment to protecting the values New Zealanders’ hold true has remained the same.
Our philosophy of protecting people first and fostering genuine client relationships has seen us evolve from a provider to a partner.
Each member of our 2000-strong staff embodies the same values, operating 24/7, including 120 patrol vehicles, 365 days a year, New Zealand-wide. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Wilson Security, these values echo across the Tasman.
You can enjoy the confidence of a service that’s backed by the industry leader, providing critical services at the highest level and delivering exceptional value.
With expertise across virtually every key sector; combined with our human resources and state-of-the-art systems and equipment, we provide protection for a business over multiple levels.
We understand that no two clients are the same. We take pride in getting to know you and design services that meet your unique requirements.
What sets FIRST Security apart?
- We have a 24/7 National Operations Centre which gives you surety of coverage for emergencies and surge
- We have a national fleet of cars
- We work across a range of sectors
- We have highly trained security personnel backed by efficient systems
- We comply with all legislative requirements and are transparent, accurate and accountable
- We focus on solutions and take an integrated approach to tailor a solution to best suit your business
- We provide exceptional customer service and performance
- We proudly deliver security services to the highest standards so that you can focus on your core business, accelerate and deliver a better future.